How to Post an Event or Job Listing on South Carolina Job Resource
Thank you for your interest in listing your upcoming event or job opening on South Carolina Job Resource. We have been one of South Carolina’s go-to employment resources for more than 18 years. We continue to provide free access to career opportunities, tools and tips to help our South Carolina residents find their next job.
- For your free listing on our website, please e-mail the job opening, career fair, open house or networking event to [email protected] Carolinajobresource.com.
- Please send all email requests in text format only (do not send a pdf, zip, etc.).
- You must include company name, address, phone and dates to start and end listing (7 days maximum).
- Please see below for info on Benefits of posting on a featured sponsor website to enhance your free listing.
Consulting Companies, Staffing Firms, Job Agencies and Event Organizers:
- To receive your free listing on our website, you must first post your job or event to at least one featured sponsor site listed below. You must follow these links and then post your job/event listing in order to receive your free listing on South Carolina Job Resource:
- Monster – Monster Lowest Price on standard job ads!
- E-mail [email protected] Carolinajobresource.com with the date you posted a job and/or event from the featured sponsor websites listed above. Include the ad text you want for your free listing on our website.
- Benefits of posting on a featured sponsor website
- Your upcoming event or job opening may be selected to be on the home page under FEATURED JOBS / EVENTS.
- Your free listing can contain clickable urls and email addresses as well as info on:
- Job Seeker Early Registration
- Participating Companies
- Employer Exhibit Space Signup
- Your free listing can be listed up to 90 days vs. 7 days in advance of the event.
- You will receive forwarded e-mail leads from employers interested in exhibiting at your events.
- You will receive forwarded job seeker requests for more information.
- You help South CarolinaJobResource.com remain a free service to prospective employees.
Want to Share Career Advice or Resources?
Want more exposure for your business? Send an e-mail with career advice, career tips or career articles to [email protected] Carolinajobresource.com. You will receive a byline credit for all articles and tips submitted (no advertising links allowed).
We always reserve the right to refuse or remove any job fair event, job networking event or sponsor web link.